Sunday, February 24, 2013

Roma Pastors Write to Linking Partners

Back at home -- be it Prokuplje, Leskovac, or Sherwood, Arkansas. We've all returned to our routines, and are looking forward to where God leads in Serbia. We offer this quick update, so that you can share in our excitement.

First, the entrepreneur program "Teach A Man to Fish" is already receiving applications. We are gathering information, and will keep you updated as this program goes forward. A friend in our home church is knowledgeable in raising rabbits, and we are looking into adding them to our program!

We are also receiving letters regarding the Roma Leadership Conference. Here are some excerpts:



Marijan and Slavica, Prokuplje

Great Conference! I see this meetings as new beginning for us. When I am looking in future I think we will remember this Conference as historically important!



Dragan and Danijela, Belgrade

After this Conference we have more desire and vision to work in home church in Belgrade! We learned a lot! We are glad to see that someone has holistic approach in ministry with Roma leaders!
Thank you!



Pastor Goran from Leskovac:

I am glad that I have been with leaders that I have just heard about from North Serbia for many years. I am blessed that we all come together for a strategical meeting and great planning for future!

Also, I was more than blessed to see how great God's idea is for us to start small business. We do not have a lot of opportunity for job but I see God's grace in this!

I also see that your topic of Conference was new concept for me that I would like to know more in future!



Pastor Selim from Leskovac:
I am glad that you called me and my team to be part of this Conference. We are glad that someone cares for Roma people. God is moving and working great things among us. I am also glad to see leaders coming together from north and south! We are blessed by your ministry!

Continue to pray for these Roma leaders, and that God will send a church planting movement to the Roma in Serbia.



No comments:

Post a Comment