Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's Tuesday, but more of Monday



My pictures were not cooperating to move over into photo stream, so I posted this quick summary of Monday night. Now that I am home, I am trying to fill in a few blanks.

Last night, it was well past dark when the goats arrived in Žitni Potok. We headed from the house of the man helping with the great goat round-up, to the house where home church is held. It is a humble home, warm and welcoming. The lights were so dim in the room, I could barely read my Bible.


The camera's flash makes it look bright, but it was quite dark. We shared scripture,  all seventeen 
gathered in the room surrounded and together they prayed for me. Beautiful! Before we left, we handed out more laundry detergent.   No one I know has ever been his happy over laundry soap! What a wonderful thing to be able to share!


We left Žitni Potok and headed for Dubovo. There we found Sasa's family well.

 

All in a day's work. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment